Your Safety Is Our First Priority
The Eaglehook is a unique innovation in transport trailer repair – an expertly engineered mobile system specifically developed to restrain falls from atop transport trailers, by restricting workers engaged in repair or maintenance from traveling to a roof surface edge.
Created by a Mechanic – for Mechanics
Committed to safety and service excellence, creator John Sousa has been a skilled, certified mechanic for over 40 years. An entrepreneur and innovator, Sousa has continually expanded operations to offer specialized services in the transportation industry, from trailer rental, leasing and sales, to transportation safety products. John is also the founder of Sousa Truck Trailer Repair and Sousa Convoy.
Eaglehook employees are skilled fall protection experts. We take pride in educating our industry about fall safety.
Why You Need the Eaglehook – Now?
- Workers cannot work on a platform above 10 feet without fall protection.
- Supervisors can be held personally liable for any injury that takes place under their supervision. (Section 27 Ontario occupational health and safety act.)
- Falls are the leading cause of injury, in the workplace.
- Falls off of a transport trailer can generate enough force to be fatal.
- Stop work orders from government safety regulators can cost your company $100,000.
- The Transportation industry is not taking this serious enough! Be an early adopter.
Compliant with CSA Z-259.16-04, ANSI Z359.15-2014 and OSHA Standard.